A powerful Japanese sake brewery gathers in Nihonbashi area!
Enjoy sake tasting and hopping around participating shops and restaurants.
Food is not included in the ticket but you can purchase each shops’ special snack. (Cash only)
No refund when it is canceled. (The ticket will be a 3,000 yen eating and drinking ticket that you can use at the some participating store until the end of May.)
Sometimes tickets sell out, so you should purchase your tickets well in advance of the event itself.
How it works:
1) Buy a ticket (Recommend to buy advance ticket)
2) Get tasting set (map and tasting cup) at the reception.
There are 3 receptions(Listed below), any reception is available to start.
3) Enjoy bar hopping!
4) There are limited number of special food for this event in the participating shops and restaurants, buy early!
DATE AND TIME
2018/4/14 (Sat) 14: 00 – 18: 00 (Reception available 13:00～)
You cannot go? Check out ichibansake Event Calendar
Reception place and Access
- Sasaki Liquor Store (Address: 2 Chome 20-3 Nihonbashi ningyocho, Chūō, Tokyo 103-0013) Nearest station is “Ningyocho Station” on Tokyo Metro Hibiya line and Toei Asakusa line.
- DALIA食堂 (Address: 2-9 Nihonbashi odenmacho, Chūō, Tokyo 103-0011) Nearest station is “Kodemmachō Station” on Tokyo Metro Hibiya line. 1 min on foot from A3 exit.
- Nihonbashi Information Center (Address: COREDO Muromachi 1 (B1) 2-2-1 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0022) Directly connected to “Mitsukoshimae Station” on Tokyo Metro Ginza Line, and Hanzomon Line.
These 3 places are also you can purchase advance tickets.
For more information visit, 第6回「日本橋エリア 日本酒利き歩き 2018」